Pumpkin spice season is upon us, and Fava Tea has a wealth of options perfect for every pumpkin lover! From O’ Great Pumpkin to Pumpkin Harvest and Holiday Pumpkin Pie, there’s something for everyone. But what do you do when your pumpkin teas run out? Make a homemade Pumpkin Chai Latte, of course!
- 2 Cups Oat Milk (or milk of choice)
- 2 teaspoons Masala Chai
- 4 tablespoons Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pumpkin Pie Spice (for topping, optional)
- Heat the pumpkin puree and spices on low heat in a saucepan. Stir together.
- Add the milk, brown sugar, and chai tea (in a tea filter). Simmer on low for about five minutes, stirring periodically, and then take off the heat.
- Discard the tea bags and add the vanilla extract.
- Separate out 1/2 cup of the mixture and froth using an electric milk frother until the drink doubles in size.
- Pour the remaining mixture into two mugs and top with the frothed milk and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice. Enjoy!