The spooky season is upon us, and we’ve compiled a list of our favorite Hallow-tea-n recipes for your very own haunted mansion! First, we have a delicious mocktail that features our very own Boo! Berry black tea. Then matcha meets your favorite halloween candy flavors in a Caramel Apple Matcha Latte! Finally, we’ve combined our favorite herbal teas to create a potion perfect for the full moon!
- 8 Ounces Water
- 1/2 cup ice
- 4 tsp Boo! Berry Black Tea
- 1/2 Cup Sparkling Water
- 1/2 Cup Blueberry Juice
- 2 Tbsn Pureed Blueberries and Blackberries
- Boil the water until it reaches a temperature of 212 degrees.
- Steep the Boo! Berry in the hot water for 3 minutes.
- While the tea is steeping, puree the fresh blueberries and blackberries.
- Spoon 2 tsp of the puree into the bottom of each glass. Set the remaining puree aside.
- Strain out the tea leaves and pour brewed tea over ice.
- Mix together the tea and blueberry juice. Gently stir in the remaining puree.
- Pour into prepared glasses.
- Top each glass with sparkling water.
- 2 tsp Apple Walnut Crisp
- 2 tsp Vanilla Matcha
- 12 ounces water
- 1/2 cup oat milk (or milk of choice)
- Caramel Sauce
- Brew the Apple Walnut Crisp in 12 ounces of 212 degree water for 10 minutes (if making this beverage iced, use 6 ounces of water instead of 12 and skip to step 3).
- While the tea is steeping, heat the oat milk over medium heat until warm. Remove from heat.
- Whisk matcha into the oat milk until combined. Optional: use an electric milk frother to froth the milk.
- Drizzle caramel sauce into your glass or mug based on your preferences.
- Strain out the tea leaves and pour the brewed Apple Walnut Crisp into your glass or mug. Top with the oat milk/matcha mixture.
- Optional: Drizzle additional caramel sauce on top (this works especially well if you’ve frothed the milk beforehand)!
- 1 tsp Blood Orange
- 1 tsp Absolute Cranberry
- 1 tsp Raspberry Patch
- 1 tsp Cherries Jubilee
- 1 tsp Strawberry Bliss
- 16 ounces water
- Mix the teas together so they are evenly distributed for the best flavor.
- Heat 16 ounces of water to 212 degrees. If making iced, use 8 ounces of water instead of 16.
- Steep the teas in the hot water for 5 minutes. Strain out the tea leaves. If making iced, pour over a cup of ice and stir or shake to combine.