Our White Chocolate Raspberry Matcha Bark is a delicious twist on this classic dessert. If you’re looking for new ways to use our matcha powders or are searching for the perfect Valentine’s Day treat, our Matcha Bark will do the trick! Not only does this recipe take only 15 minutes to prepare, you can customize the flavors to your liking.
While we use our Raspberry Matcha with coconut flakes and freeze-dried raspberries in this version of the bark, you can use any of our flavored or unflavored matchas with any combination of fruits and toppings. Don’t be afraid to get creative with your ingredients!
- 22 oz Ghirardelli White Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp Raspberry Matcha
- 1 cup Freeze-dried Raspberries
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flakes
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt white chocolate in a double boiler, stirring constantly to make sure it doesn’t burn. Once the chocolate has melted, add in the matcha and stir to combine.
- Pour the matcha white chocolate combination onto the prepared cookie sheet and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle the freeze-dried raspberries and coconut flakes over the matcha and gently press them into the chocolate so they will solidify into the bark mixture.
- Place the cookie sheet in a freezer for an hour. Once hardened, remove from the sheet and break into smaller pieces.
Other Flavor Combinations
- Blueberry Matcha with freeze-dried blueberries and raspberries
- Coconut Cream Matcha with desiccated coconut
- Vanilla Matcha with rose extract and freeze-dried strawberries
- Original Unflavored Matcha with almond slivers and freeze-dried raspberries
Article Written by Natalie Mast